Returning to this web site?
To All Students who Qualified to Write a Supplementary ExaminationDue to systems challenges that may have delayed the notification of supplementary examinations to some students, the following decision has been taken:
- Any student who qualified for a supplementary examination but did not write it, will be allowed to write on the 28th, 29th or 30th of July 2014). It is your responsibility to check the exam timetable for the exact date and time for your exam.
- Complete the supplementary examination application form (and pay the required fee at the fees office). Submit form and proof of payment at the offices of the Academic Administrators/Academic Coordinator by no later than 12h00 midday on Wednesday the 23rd of July 2014.
- Under NO circumstances will any late applications be accepted.
- Again, this is ONLY for students that qualified for a supplementary examination but did not write it.
- This does NOT apply to students that wrote a deferred examination.
- Please note that this is a once off opportunity due to circumstances.
HOW DO I LOG IN TO EPORTAL?Please enter your username and password using the following format:
(Replace the number with your own student number. Don't use CAPITALS and don't insert any spaces)
Password: Enter your ID number or passport number.
(Students with passport numbers must please keep any letters in the number as CAPITAL letters.)
SUPPORTIf you are having problems logging in or have missing modules on ePortal, please click HERE to log a query through the ePortal Support Form
If you are having problems with your Timetable, please send an email to email@example.com