Returning to this web site?
Auditing of Results & Special Supplementary Exams postponed24 July 2014
As a result of discussions between the SRC and management, the following has been agreed:
First Semester Exam Results Audit:
- A complete audit of the First Semester Exam results (published on the 8th of July 2014) is in progress.
- The audited results will be released from this afternoon on ePortal and the website on a continuous basis. Please check your ePortal periodically.
- Students who qualify for a Special Supplementary exam will have 24 hours prior to the date of the exam to complete the Supplementary Exam application form (available on ePortal) and submit it to Sarah Teixeira at the Academic Administrators office (SA building 2nd floor).
- Students should not stand in queues for results queries, but should check online to see if the corrections have been made.
- Academic Administrators will only deal with Timetable queries until the final results have been published;
- Once final results have been published, students may go to their Academic Administrators for results related queries.
To accommodate the above, the following changes have been agreed upon:
- Supplementary Exams that were scheduled for the 28th of July 2014 will now be written on the 30th of July 2014.
- Supplementary Exams that were scheduled for the 29th of July 2014 will now be written on the 31st of July 2014.
- Supplementary Exams that were scheduled for the 30th of July 2014 will now be written on the 1st of August.
HOW DO I LOG IN TO EPORTAL?Please enter your username and password using the following format:
(Replace the number with your own student number. Don't use CAPITALS and don't insert any spaces)
Password: Enter your ID number or passport number.
(Students with passport numbers must please keep any letters in the number as CAPITAL letters.)
SUPPORTIf you are having problems logging in or have missing modules on ePortal, please click HERE to log a query through the ePortal Support Form
If you are having problems with your Timetable, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org