Returning to this web site?
HOW DO I LOG IN TO EPORTAL?Please enter your username and password using the following format:
(Replace the number with your own student number. Don't use CAPITALS and don't insert any spaces)
Password: Enter your ID number or passport number.
(Students with passport numbers must please keep any letters in the number as CAPITAL letters.)
SUPPORTIf you are having problems logging in or have missing modules on ePortal, please click HERE to log a query through the ePortal Support Form
If you are having problems with your Timetable, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW AND WHERE CAN I GET MY TIMETABLE?Timetables are available electronically, please follow these steps:
- Put your MGI number as your username in the following format: mgi1234-5678 (NB: Don't use capital letters (MGI), remove the dash or insert any spaces)
- Put your ID number/passport number as your password
- Click the Login button
- A window will pop up with your timetable on your Home page
- In the pop up - click the Timetable link
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Timetables will only be available once you have finished the entire enrolment process and received your student card.
- You can view your timetable on any computer with an internet connection, any tablet or any smartphone.
- Should you wish to print your timetable, please access it through a normal desktop computer or laptop which is connected to a printer.
- If you accidently closed the pop up, and can’t see your timetable anymore. Just log out and back in, you will the pop up time you log in.
- For any timetable queries please send an e-mail to email@example.com and include your name and MGI number.
- All timetable queries and new timetables will be processed within 24 hours